If you haven’t yet, make sure to sign up for our newsletter to make sure you get the best tips, workouts, and recipes delivered right to your inbox weekly. Trust me, you don’t want to miss it!! Just fill out our sign up form by clicking the link below
See what benefits you’ll get from incorporating an effective training program in your life. If you’re eating the right foods while using the most effective training methods you will undoubtedly experience results like never before. Our training program is the perfect tool to get you to where you want to be.
Check out our extremely effective training program, Complete Athlete Formula
Now onto Breakfast!
Don’t have time to cook breakfast every single morning? Don’t feel like getting up early enough for the time that it takes to cook before work every day? Don’t sweat it, here at Enlightened Athlete we have your back.
Life happens, and there are days when you just do not have the time to prepare a nutrient dense breakfast for yourself. This can put you at a disadvantage because you’re forced to pick something out of the dreaded vending machines, or go out to grab some processed bar from the gas station or store.
Enter: Badass Paleo Breakfast Casserole.
Here’s a step by step recipe with ingredients and detailed pictures. This is super quick and easy and will have you set for breakfast all week.
Here’s what you need:
- 1lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 6-8 eggs (preferably free-range)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (previously cooked)
- 1/2 red onion
- 8-9 cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 small mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tsp. paprika
- 1 Tsp. cayenne pepper
- pink Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
---Preheat the oven to 350---
Step 1. Heat up 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil in skillet
Step 2. Chop up mushrooms into small pieces. Do the same with the bell pepper and onion.
3. Place all three in skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add 1lb. lean ground beef and cook until browned. This is where you add in the chopped up sweet potato.
5. Add in sliced cherry tomatoes, paprika, ground cayenne pepper and mix together.
6. Add Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste.
7. Transfer mixture from skillet to baking dish, crack 6-8 eggs over mixture and then bake in oven for 30 minutes.
8. Pull the casserole out of the oven and let cool.
9. Transfer into individual containers for the week and then top with sliced avocado and some salsa verde!
Now you have prepared yourself nutrient dense fuel for breakfast that is going to turn you into a high performing machine!!